Account Manager, Family Office
- Kartouche Holdings
- New Delhi, Delhi (IN)
- Competitive, per industry standards
- 18 May 2023
- 17 Jun 2023
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management, Asset Owner
- Passed CFA Level I
- Employment Type
- Full Time
This is a role where you will be working closely with the CIO and lead analyst at a family office. The key roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Organizing & securing a file database including important confidential documents of our investors/clients.
- Operate and manage our MIS for accounting for investment documents.
- Coordinate with the MIS software provider on the reconciliation of accounts and data to ensure 100% accuracy in a timely manner.
- Prepare Bloomberg PORT files for further portfolio analysis
- Liaise with other stakeholders like asset managers, banks, and portfolio managers to ensure the timely completion of client deliverables.
- Assist in sending documents to the accountants and other administrative tasks
- Assist the CIO with ad-hoc research tasks
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong excel skills, will be well organized and have good communication skills.