Equity Research Analyst
5 days left
- RCK Analytics
- Wakad, Pune (IN)
- As per the Industry
- 15 May 2023
- 14 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Equities Research: Buy Side, Equities Research: Sell Side, Investment Advisor/Consultant, Portfolio Management: Equities, Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management, Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO), Investment Bank
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Equity Research Analyst
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide deep insights on the sectors or companies under coverage for our global clients. The role involves stock picking, in-depth research & analysis, financial modeling, formulate opinions and convey the same in a comprehensible manner. To conduct deep-dive research and communicate the investment ideas/thesis through short notes, industry letter, Initiation notes, earnings updates, etc. Candidate should have good understanding of Balance sheet, Profit and loss statement, Cash flow statement and financial ratios to ascertain the financial performance of the company. Candidate should able to identify key KPIs, emerging trends, relevant industry updates, competitive environment, associate risks, and relevant valuation metrics to provide an overview and conclude investment thesis on companies under coverage. Candidate has to maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and working in tight timelines. Candidate may also be given other responsibilities on an as-need basis in line with the growth of the organization.
Qualification - MBA (Finance) + CA / CFA (min level 1)
Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in stock analysis. Preferably US markets
Skills - Excellent analytical, financial analysis, stock picking, and English writing skills
Selection procedure - Written test, followed by 2 rounds of interview
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Location – Wakad, Pune
RCK Analytics provides world-class custom equity research, investment research, PE/VE research support, Investment Banking support, analytics, and assurance services to global clients. We work with financial and investment companies, private equity, asset management and hedge funds, investment banks and broking houses, market research firms, consulting firms, and various sector corporates.
The environment at RCK Data Analytics encourages not only best performance, hard work and commitment but also have fun and work life balance. We promote an open, transparent and performance-based culture in our organization. We provide regular training and feedback to people to ensure consistent performance, skill-set enhancement and systematic growth.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Investment Bank CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors