Senior Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis
7 days left
- Mumbai, Konkan (IN)
- 05 May 2023
- 04 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Accounting/Audit Firm
- CFA Charterholder, CIPM Certificant, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending), Passed CIPM Expert, Passed CIPM Principles
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing operating budgets with and for various departments to support organization's expense management goals.
- Designing, preparing and distributing expense reports tracked against budget expectations.
- Working with various departments to assist with their expense management strategies and procedures.
- Working with junior staff to help them develop their expense management awareness and budget planning and tracking skills.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategic Business Partnership
- Work closely with leaders across Technology and Finance functions to define and execute strategic initiatives
- Turn ideas into business cases and help in prioritizing various projects
Preparing operating budgets with and for various departments to support organization's cost optimization goals.
- Prepares financial models that analyze monthly financial results in order to identify drivers and explain key variances.
- Completes forecasts and modeling and ensures that results are timely and accurate.
- Completes re-forecasting activities and updating/evolving forecast models.
- Provide support during forecast / budget cycles with consolidation and tracking including stress testing.
Working with various departments to assist with their expense management strategies and procedures.
- Prepares ad hoc departmental reports that analyze departmental financial results versus budget/forecasts.
- Responsible for expense management, analytics and enhancing the management reporting provided to the Business Finance Officer Teams.
- Responsible for providing timely and effective management reporting and analytics around Revenue, Expenses, and Headcount.
Assist in creating presentations for Executive Management
- Drafts financial reports and presentations for management that inform business and financial decisions.
- Seeks guidance from senior management regarding challenges that require more advanced knowledge.
Process improvement, Automation and Transformation
- Automate routine reports for various expenses and KPIs
- Work closely with COE teams in identify system transformations and providing inputs from Business Finance perspective.
Required Education: MBA preferred
- Corporate Finance or FP&A background strongly preferred
- Experience with global support for top financial services or international companies preferred
- IT Finance and project finance experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic business partnering skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid PC skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Financial reporting/analysis experience. Prior FP&A experience must
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to succeed and work independently in a team environment.
- Flexible to work in shift timing - 2 PM to 11 PM IST (3.30 AM EST to 12.30 PM EST).