Associate - Corporate Treasury
7 days left
- Mumbai, Konkan (IN)
- 05 May 2023
- 04 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- CFA Charterholder, CIPM Certificant, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending), Passed CIPM Expert, Passed CIPM Principles
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports in accordance with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Prepares journal entries and account reconciliations in accordance with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Performs monthly and quarterly close and consolidation processes based on to ensure timely completion and accuracy.
- Maintains accounting statements, reports, general ledger accounts, cost revenue reports, balance sheets, and / or bank statement reconciliations in order to ensure smooth functioning of Accounting processes.
- Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records including detailing financial business transactions (e.g., invoice approvals, disbursements, expense vouchers, and wire payments).
- Researches the impacts of new accounting standards, reporting requirements, and regulatory standards on existing and new transaction accounting regulations.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Additional Key responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the day-to-day corporate cash management operation for TIAA, its subsidiaries and affiliates. This includes executing global cash positioning strategy, performing variance and reconciliation analysis, and resolving operational issues/inquiries affecting internal and external business partners.
- Execute the day-to-day Bank Management strategy for TIAA, its subsidiaries and affiliates. This includes responding to bank account management service tickets, monthly analysis of bank fees, reconciliation to budget, and bill payment.
- Provide daily support for global bank system administration associated with user(s) access and entitlements. This will also include enabling/disabling system rights, performing periodic reviews of entitlements, preparing quarterly and semi-annual audits, and reporting to business partners.
- Apply knowledge of treasury policies, global cash and liquidity management concepts and global payments to provide daily support for Corporate Treasury deliverables and reports.
- Prepare, and ultimately be responsible for, daily treasury management activities including required reports, metrics, and ad hoc banking and cash & liquidity management analysis.
- MBA (Finance)/M.Com
- 2-3 years’ prior experience in managing Treasury Function
- Should have total experience more than 7-8 Years