Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis
7 days left
- Mumbai, Konkan (IN)
- 05 May 2023
- 04 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- CFA Charterholder, CIPM Certificant, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending), Passed CIPM Expert, Passed CIPM Principles
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Business Finance Specialist
The Associate Business Finance job is responsible for reviewing and analyzing the financial results of the organization. Through business analysis, financial record-keeping, modeling and forecasting, this job helps drive the strategic direction of the organization. Under minimal supervision, this job also provides financial insights that senior management uses to inform business and financial decisions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Interprets monthly financial results through financial models to identify drivers, explain key variances and inform recommendations to senior management.
- Reviews forecasts and modeling to ensure results are timely and accurate.
- Participates in re-forecasting activities and updating/evolving forecast models.
- Updates general ledger journal entry postings during the closing process to help ensure that financial statements are accurate.
- Examines ad hoc reports that analyze financial results versus budget/forecasts.
- Ensures the financial operations are in alignment with the organization's strategic goals and vision.
- Proofreads financial reports and presentations to be delivered to management that inform business and financial decisions.
- Provides support to junior Financial Planning & Analysis team members regarding challenges that require more advanced knowledge and experience.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work