- Marmore MENA intelligence pvt ltd
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu (IN)
- Senior Analyst will be paid as per industry standards in Indian Rupees
- 28 Apr 2023
- 28 May 2023
- Job Function
- Credit Analysis, Economics, Equities Research: Buy Side, Equities Research: Sell Side, Fixed Income Research: Buy Side, Fixed Income Research: Sell Side, Investment Advisor/Consultant, Management Consulting, Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management, Consulting Firm
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Marmore is looking for individuals who will undertake business, strategic and financial analysis. The role will see the candidate undertaking extensive writing, modelling on spreadsheets, conducting discussions and interviews with external and internal stakeholders, and seeking ways to promote ideas and recommendations even in the middle of information scarcity or ambiguous data. The individual must have an eye for detail and should be able to perform under reasonable pressure on multiple activities.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Authoring strategic business and market intelligence reports, analyst briefings, white papers, blogs and other forms of content for various research themes such as Economic, Capital, Sector, Company Profiling, etc.
Undertaking data extraction using tools such as Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg terminals in order to fulfil analytical activities.
Proficient in undertaking desktop research effectively, quickly scaling up to add value and insights into research material gained.
Developing thematic models to make sense of data, research literature and analysis, in order to drive critical conclusions and insights.
Working confidently with clients to resolve business challenges or requirements during consulting assignments, with strong communication skills.
Developing models and hypotheses to test business scenarios, analytical models and business recommendations.
Driving continuous content development activities through ideas and suggestions. Developing attractive PowerPoint presentations that are functional, also.
Supporting internal senior management research requests on various topics as the case may be. Consistently tracking and implementing best practices in research, data collection and presentation. Looking out for ways to refine content presentation to reach more members of the target audience. Job Description – Senior Analyst
The candidate should possess the following technical skills:
− Report writing skills
− Business & Financial Analysis
− Industry Analysis
− Macro Economic & Thematic Analysis
− Valuation methodologies (PE, EV/EBITDA, DCF etc.)
Professional qualifications such as CFA. MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
Preferred - 2-4 years experience in the investment sector, with exposure in consulting, research. Experience in handling valuation (DCF, etc.) would be a value addition.
Ability to learn job requirements quickly
Team working skills
Self-motivated in achieving deadlines and targets
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors