equity research intern
- vallum capital advisors private limited
- Mumbai Central, Konkan (IN)
- it is an internship for a period of 6 months, stipend is 12500 per month
- 28 Apr 2023
- 28 May 2023
- Job Function
- Economics, Equities Research: Buy Side
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Passed CFA Level I
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Description of the Organization::
Vallum Capital is a SEBI Registered Portfolio Management Service. Vallum invests in Indian Public Equities Market with a Growth at Reasonable Price (GARP) Framework.
1) Mumbai Office
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting Analyst and fund management team in data collection and data organization
3. Building and updating industry domain knowledge pertaining to portfolio companies' industry analysis
4. Building financial models and spreadsheets for mapping the competitive landscape of the industry and projecting future financials of potential investment candidates
1. Candidate should have at least one of the following educational qualifications: CFA Level I/II qualified OR bachelor's and master's degree in accounting/economics
2. Demonstrable passion for equity research/investing. Ability to hold fundamental argument on the company of his choice.
3. Candidates with prior internships in equity research experiences will be preferred.
4. Candidates available, immediately only apply.
Internship Duration: Six months