- New Delhi, Delhi (IN)
- Open / Negotiable
- 07 Feb 2023
- 09 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO)
- CFA Charterholder, CIPM Certificant, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending), Passed CIPM Expert, Passed CIPM Principles
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Hiring: Financial Analyst (Real Estate Background) - Immediate Joiner:
What we are and what we do:-
Gallagher & Mohan works exclusively within the real estate industry. Our mission is to provide financial analysis, marketing, and accounting support to our clients. Our clients are real estate-focused private equity investors, developers, fund managers, brokers, and more. We pride ourselves on our quality, our strong communication, and our work ethic. We are a natural extension of our client’s existing infrastructure. The type of transactions we currently work on range from multifamily apartment complexes to large office towers in the United States and European markets and range in value sizes from USD 10 million - to $200 million+ USD
What you're supposed to do:-
- We are currently looking for a financial analyst to join our firm who is especially skilled in Microsoft Excel and model creation.
- We expect that the candidate is an expert in Excel and has the capabilities to use SUM, Average, SUMIF, PMI, NPV, IRR, VLOOKUP, RUNDOWN, PV, Index Match Match, IF(MIN, MIN), IF(VLOOKUP), HLOOKUP, SUMPRODUCT, and more.
- We want the candidate to be able to create models from scratch and also improve existing client models.
- Track and analyze all aspects of the local commercial real estate market.
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy concerning employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
- Prepare and present reports to Clients and Management.
- Serve as a market “expert” with extensive detailed knowledge of the macro and micro factors affecting the market.
- Proactively leverage knowledge from research for products, client projects, and business development efforts.
What we are looking for:-
- Education: Real estate analysts require a Master’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field.
- Knowledge: They require experience managing workload, report productions, and programs. They also require a strong command of the local real estate markets and business, with a good understanding of macro trends and historical perspectives. It is also vital that analysts have a good understanding of private equity, investment risk, and real estate investments.
- Research skills: The bulk of the real estate analyst job involves data collection and analysis; hence they must possess strong data collection, validation, and auditing skills. They must be up-to-date with recent trends and news in the industry. Their job also requires a detailed study of the real estate market for trends, micro and macro factors affecting the market, etc. hence they must possess solid research ability.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities: They require high-level analytical skills to run financial models and analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets, and exposure to ARGUS is a plus.
- Organizational skills: They require the ability to multi-task, manage time and workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills: They must possess solid or fluent writing skills because their job entails writing reports and rankings for internal and external professional communications. They must also possess oral communication abilities to effectively work in a team environment and present reports and communicate technical or numerate data clearly and concisely. They need to have the ability to work effectively under pressure. They must be able to make rational decisions when under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial: Real estate analysts must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and think proactively and strategically. Also, they must be proactive and able to align research with the business for innovative research output.
- Computer skills: They must be proficient in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Database systems.
- Team player: They require the capability to work within the team and work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
Experience: Preferable 01-03 Years;
Department: Financial Analysis;
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent;
Job Location: Working Remotely (Covid-19), New Delhi.
Job Timings: As per EST (US Time Zone)