Investment and Sales Specialist
- Bangalore City, Bangalore (IN)
- 03 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Relationship Management, Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Private Wealth Management Firm
- Passed CFA Level I
- Employment Type
- Full Time
dezerv. is India’s first expert-led investment platform. dezerv. is co-founded by Sandeep Jethwani, Vaibhav Porwal, and Sahil Contractor. They have led and founded successful wealth management businesses and managed over USD 7 billion in assets. The dezerv. team brings together decades of investing expertise from leading global financial institutions like JP Morgan, UBS, BNP Paribas, etc.
Why are we building dezerv.?
Investing is stressful and emotional. Building & growing wealth is difficult and time-consuming. Most individuals struggle with managing their investments and money. Our goal is to help individuals grow their wealth without the stress, time, and costs involved in a traditional investment. At dezerv., We are building a platform that leverages our decades of investment expertise to help individuals invest better for their future.
About the role:
We seek an outgoing investment specialist to join our Affluent Business team and help us grow the business faster. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about our services, and guiding them to make the best decisions. You'll also play a crucial part in generating new business by identifying opportunities for potential growth. The incumbent will develop working knowledge of the function and have a direct impact on business growth.
What are you expected to do?
- Acquire new customers through converting leads
- Regularly interact with prospects and showcase them dezerv.'s portfolio management approach
- Have a relentless client focus and play a pivotal role in driving dezerv.'s proposition and strategy
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Apply strong analytical skills in order to filter, prioritise and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources
- Provide exceptional client experience
What are we looking for?
- Up to 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills (both internal and external)
- High on ownership with strong knowledge of financial markets
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Flair for sales and ability to multitask
- CFA Level 1/2 (Preferred)
- NISM PMS Distributors certificate (Needed before joining)