Key Objective of the Job:
- Identify, Source, Develop and Deepen strong long-term relationships with Corporates in various cleantech/ renewable energy sectors with a view to achieving growth targets of leasing business in line with the business plan.
- Responsible for P&L and Portfolio growth of renewable/ clean energy business across India.
- Achieving Budgetary number in terms of NII, Fee income & Portfolio size.
- Understand customer needs and propose ‘leasing’ as an alternative source of financing while adhering to risk management guidelines.
- Strong capabilities to accurately assess deal opportunities to determine quickly both deal and customer potential (qualified vs unqualified assessment skill set) to build a healthy deal opportunity pipeline that optimally maximises time and resource emphasis focus.
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert finance sales leader to direct the flow of engagements, including a keen ability to manage accurate and efficient sales pipeline progression.
- Maintain relationships with corporates & OEMs/ Vendors & generate business by doing frequent interactions and meetings.
- Develop corporate leasing business for the company via various channels – direct & indirect/ online & offline etc.
- Carry out an initial assessment of risk and negotiate terms to an acceptable level
- Ability to present proposals to management for seeking approvals, Coordinating with internal stakeholders for successful conversion and disbursement
- Engage with existing customers post-disbursal on a periodic basis, identifying and resolving any issues raised
- Maintain periodic portfolio MIS including calls-to-action, conversion status etc.
- Adopt Sales Digitization tools and effectively implement the same with the teams
- Experience in Corporate/ Project finance / leasing business with a proven track record of over-achieving goals/ set targets. Preference will be given for candidates having exposure in renewable/ clean energy and related financial industry business development.
- Knowledge of the (equipment/ asset) leasing process, lease operations, credit & contract negotiation is a plus but not mandatory.
- General understanding of credit policy and procedures, legal requirements, and basic tax and accounting process and procedures.
- Record of building a network and relationships with SMB/ Large corporates and OEMs/ Vendors at the senior management level.
- Should possess basis understanding of financial statements/ financial modelling