Manager / Senior Manager
Tata Cleantech Capital Ltd (TCCL) is a joint venture between Tata Capital Limited and International Finance Corporation, Washington D.C. (World Bank Group). TCCL is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) as a Systemically Important Non-Deposit Accepting Non-Banking Financial Company and commenced its operations in 2013. TCCL is engaged in the business of offering finance and advisory services across renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste management, power transmission, water, energy efficiency and electric mobility.
Who should apply
Graduate/Post graduate in Engineering and/or business management with 1-5 years (Manager) and 4-8 years (Sr. Manager) of work experience in renewables, electric mobility, energy efficiency or other cleantech segments having:
- Experience of working in Consulting or Research role in cleantech sector in India
- Good report writing and ppt skills
- Eye for detail
- Passionate for Cleantech sector
- Review on policies and regulation related to Cleantech sectors
- Market tracking and handling databases
- Dissemination of knowledge on market updates, sectoral review, offtaker review, technology upgradation etc through presentations and report writing
- Assisting team on understanding risks and investment opportunities under new emerging cleantech sectors
- Market research for new and emerging sector
How to apply
The most important part!!
Share your resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org