Assistant Manager - Investment (Fixed Income)
About the role:
We are looking for a Qualified MBA/ CFA who will be part of the investment team responsible for dealing and market research.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective execution of fixed income securities trades
- Required to do price analysis of various securities.
- Carry out spread analysis and yield curve analysis to generate trade ideas.
- Analyse the impact of various domestic as well as global macroeconomic factors on the portfolio.
- Carry out the attribution analysis to understand the performance of the portfolio against benchmark.
- Maintain a good rapport with the brokers
- Should understand various limits prescribed by IRDAI Desired
- MBA in Finance/CFA with 0-1 year of experience
- Focus on quality, accuracy, and productivity
What’s in it for you
- Ownership and satisfaction of building strategy of a large vertical almost from scratch