Aureus Assets is a one stop solution provider for start-ups, micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) and Individuals for their requirements relating to:
- Business consulting
- Transaction Advisory
At Aureus we believe that there are no cookie cutter solutions for financial planning & investment management of various corporates and individuals. Our focus is on understanding the requirements of each client and providing customized solution based on the requirements and be your partner in long term wealth creation
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with 0-2 years of experience and have willingness to work and learn. We are fast growing firm that will provide you with larger scope of learning into various aspects of financial services. This will help you endeavor your future in right channel.
Roles and responsibilities:
Adequate training will be provided to perform all the tasks
- Financial forecasting, reporting and metrics management.
- Analyze core financial data and create financial models to do various kind of valuation (Property, business etc). Also work on trends and forecasting.
- Performing market research (Stocks, commodities etc), data mining, using business intelligence
- Drafting valuation / research reports, various transaction documents (term sheet, share subscription agreement etc)
- Creating business plan and preparing deck for investors Fund raising (debt / equity) activities including identifying potential clients / investors
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and excel dashboards
- BFM, BMS, MBA, CFA
- 0-2 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
Personality and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Good business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Comfortable interacting with executive-level management