Deputy Manager-Financial Reporting, analysis, and control
About the Department:
The Accounts function is responsible for maintaining the Company's financial accounts and providing the financial information required by various internal and external stakeholders. It is responsible for preparation and publishing of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of the Company in a manner prescribed by the IRDA and other applicable laws. The Financial Accounting team publishes the Revenue Account, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet of the Company on a monthly basis, submit the Accounts to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis and provides appropriate information to management on a timely basis for facilitating decision making.
Purpose of the Job:
- The person will be responsible for preparation of financial statements of HDFC Life. The person need to be vigilant in exercising the duties and responsibilities.
- 1. Preparation of Financial Statements as per the IRDAI including Revenue Account, Profit & Loss A/c, Balance Sheet, accurately and timely. Passing of monthly closing related entries in SAP
2. Preparation of SEBI (LODR) Financial results (and related disclosures) on quarterly basis with accuracy. Implementation of latest SEBI circulars after careful study
3. Analysis of movement in Financial items including premium, claims, income etc. and preparation of MIS and presentation on quarterly basis. Presentation of Financial presentations to the Management
4. Efficiently handling requirements of statutory auditors and ensure timely closure with minimum observation. Preparation of reports for audit purpose.
4. Review of Balance Sheet items and aging analysis
5. Assist in preparation of Annual report and other quarterly deliverables.
Knowledge of Accounting Standards, experience in Accounting, understanding and analysis of Financial Statements.
Knowledge of Accounting Standards, experience in Accounting, understanding and analysis of Financial Statements. Effective coordination and willingness to learn. Good knowledge in working with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
3-5 years in Finance
Graduate + CA/CFA/CPA
Share cv's on firstname.lastname@example.org