Business Development Manager
7 days left
About Entrust Family Office:
- A Multi Family Office that handles all financial matters of Uber-Wealthy Families/ UHNI Individuals/ Corporates. One of the earliest firms in India, to be registered under SEBI’s new Investment Advisor guidelines. Specialized in facilitating Investment Advisory, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Business Advisory, Legal & Taxation etc. Presently expanding its capabilities to fulfil client needs. Founded in Bengaluru in 2013, by industry professionals with work experience in senior roles in reputed organizations such as Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank and IL&FS Investment Managers Backed by a team of senior professionals with significant domain expertise in financial services. Entrust Family Office has built a strong reputation of a client centric firm with high integrity at a young age.
About Entrust Encore:
- Encore is the personalized investment service vertical of Entrust Family Office, a pioneer in multi-family office services in India. The client aligned and customized services provided by Entrust follows a focused and long-term approach towards wealth preservation and growth. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment support services through an ongoing, long-term relationship to bring clients closer to their goals
AVP/VP/Sr.VP – Business Development
- To acquire and manage clients for Entrust Encore
- Fixed + Variable: Salary will be a combination of Fixed pay + high performance based variable pay
- MBA & relevant professional qualification. Preference for candidates with experience in Relationship Banking, Wealth Management with an existing set of Ultra High Net-worth clients, UHNI definition being above 10 Cr Investible surpluses. Work experience of over 08-15 years
Personality Traits Required:
- Good Communication and Investment Aptitude. Go-getter attitude, Self- driven and ability to network and source new clients Ability to understand and grasp various facets of financial services. Need to have a keen understanding of client requirements at holistic level. Entrust encore focuses on client centric alignment and hence requires highest level of integrity.
- Acquire UHNI individuals with financial assets of over ₹ 10 Crs. Manage relationship on an ongoing basis. Introduce other Value-added service offerings of Entrust Family Office to Encore clients Deepening of relationship and increasing the valet share of Entrust encore clients
- Advantage of being an early mover in an emerging segment of Family Office/ Investment Advisory. Opportunity to be a part of growth of a young company as it grows in size and stature Significant learning potential with the firm expanding in capabilities Self-initiative to be rewarded well Opportunity to develop a client roster of some of the richest Indians. Entrust Encore follows a ‘Deliver & Grow’ policy for all employees. Immense potential for an individual to gain experience, perform well and take on larger responsibilities within the firm. In addition to enhancing financial domain expertise, one will get to learn other critical value-added service like Estate Planning, Property Management, CFO, Legal service etc. This will help in developing the candidate into an true Family Office Advisor managing a holistic family office mandate. ‘Growth from within’ policy shall favor early employees with proven delivery track record Financial services are one of the best paying segments and over time, as the individual displays consistent performance, emoluments will commensurately grow
- Entrust Encore provides an opportunity to utilize and upgrade/acquire skills. Gives the choice to offer robust advisory model or distribution model, which helps to acquire clients Significant training and mentoring on the job A friendly and interactive atmosphere which ensures immense learning opportunity Lean structure