Associates/Senior Associates -Valuation Modelling and Economics
Associate/ Sr. Associate Valuation & Financial Modelling
Ernst & Young’s Valuation and Financial Modelling practice is one of the most highly regarded valuation firms in the country, and is known for providing high quality objective valuations to the Who’s Who of India Inc. We are part of a global team of valuers, sharing knowledge and expertise which facilitates seamless work across boundaries. EY’s deep financial, economics and analytics skills support our clients with better decision-making involving transactions, restructuring, value optimization, value communication etc..
Our services include:
Business, Intangibles and Securities valuation
Capital Equipment valuation
Real Estate Valuation
Complex Securities Valuation
Capital Market Services
Key responsibilities for Business valuation role
• Preparing valuation models and reports
• Managing client interactions with domestic companies, MNCs and private equity
• Carry out primary and secondary market research
• Provide support to the team in efficiency and productivity of managing an
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong Financial modeling skills including experience building models from scratch. • Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power point
• Good communication, both written and oral (including report writing)
• Ability to solve complex problems and completing challenging projects.
• Prior experience in Valuations/Equity Research preferred (but not a pre- requisite)
• Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
Qualification for the role
• CFA with a good academic background.
• Prior relevant experience of 1-4 years preferred.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible by sending your CV to Neha.Rohra@in.ey.com
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.