Associates/Senior Associates -Valuation Modelling and Economics
Sr. Associate / Associate - Strategy & Transactions - Valuation Modelling and Economics
Ernst & Young’s Valuation Group provides independent and objective valuations. We assess financial and business opportunities and risks to measure and optimize value - supporting management in the decision-making process. Our global network of valuation specialists and our knowledge base further allow us to deliver value to our clients
Our Valuations services and methodologies include:
Brand, Distribution network, IPR &
Other intangible assets valuation
Fixed assets valuation
Financial model review Our Methodology
Market price method
Comparable companies' multiples method
Discounted Cash glows method
Net assets value method
Your key responsibilities
• Provide support to the team in efficiency and productivity of managing an engagement
• Support on marketing pitches
• Independent charge of financial modeling
Skills and attributes for success
• Data analysis, financial analysis and modelling
• Market research (primary and secondary)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power point
• Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
• Have experience in Valuations
• Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
• Analytical skills
• Strong Financial modeling skills
• Should be well conversant with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with the Big 4 CA firms or with reputed Investment Banks
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA or MBA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background and relevant experience of 0-4 years.
• Financial modelling skills including experience building models from scratch.
• Demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Previous valuation experience in professional services/Big 4 Firm.
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.