Intern - Product Development
JOB TITLE: Intern
DEPARTMENT: Product Development
TYPE: PART TIME/FULL TIME: Full Time
LOCATION: Mumbai (Head Office)
COMPANY NAME: PGIM India Mutual Fund
COMPANY PROFILE: PGIM India Mutual Fund is a wholly owned business of PGIM, the global investment management business of the US based Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, PFI has provided customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. PGIM India Asset Management is a full service investment manager offering a broad range of equity and fixed income solutions to retail and institutional investors throughout the country. In addition to managing our investors assets through domestic Mutual Funds, we also offer Offshore Funds and Portfolio Management Services. The fund house leverages the strength and stability of PGIM’s 140-year legacy to build on its decade long history in India.
- Assist in product Research, Conceptualization, Planning, Pricing, Positioning, Promoting/advertising, PR, Maintenance and Profitability for mutual fund products predominantly
- Work with Fund Managers to develop product specifications. Liaise with other functions to gather market information and understand competition
- Liaise with sales / investment team for generating ideas
- Prepare a product pipeline so as to suit the current and future market trends
- Prepare structures keeping in mind specific client requirements
- Prepare product pitch books
QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION CRITERIA REQUIRED OF THE CANDIDATE:
Qualified CFP/CFA candidates, Post graduate in Management (Marketing / Finance), Certification in financial markets preferred. Must have basic knowledge of computer and MS office. Candidates with experience of 1-2 years can also apply.
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.pgimindiamf.com/