Research Analyst Intern
Research Analyst (Part-Time)
What we’re looking for:
- Impeccable communication skills – ability to converse with a multitude of stakeholders in the firm – right from the CEO, our tech team to our external partners
- Motivated candidates, with the drive to learn financial markets
- Good financial acumen, attention to detail and an ability to work on tight deadlines
- Good percentage in all degree courses an imperative
- Self-motivated, organized, positive with a “can-do” attitude. Has experience in planning and executing work assignments to tight deadlines, working independently and as part of a diverse international team.
- Willingness to work in a challenging environment of a fast-growing fin-tech company
Work you’ll do:
- Curate compelling content that adheres to the firm's core investment strategy
- Ideate, research and distribute high-impact content to facilitate investment by retail investors
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure campaign cohesiveness across various platforms and media channels
- Support content operations
How you’ll grow:
During your initial months at the firm, you would be provided with ongoing exposure to additional tasks which will supplement your day-to-day requirements. Starting off as part of a small but growing fin-tech company, the opportunities for personal and professional growth are exponential. From day one, you’ll be interacting with individuals at various rungs of the corporate ladder – such experiences are often rare at larger, more hierarchical companies.
Tavaga is a SEBI-registered Robo Adviser. Tavaga arms retail investors with access to the same technology, processes, advice and investment products as those used by professional investment funds. Tavaga aims to empower investors by helping them save more and achieve user-defined goals, through algorithm-based investment advice in exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
The use of ETFs is prudent financial advice for the core investment portfolio of a wide range of investors. Based on its algorithmic predictions, Tavaga allocates and rebalances capital among the asset classes of international equity, domestic equity, gold and debt ETFs. ETFs have:
● Lower Fund Management fees than most mutual funds
● No trailing commission for distributors as ETFs are traded on the exchange (unlike mutual funds)
At Tavaga, we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
1 month with a weekly commitment of 18-20 hours
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CIPM Certificant Internship jobs in Bachelors