Senior Analyst/ Assistant Manager - Fixed Income Credit Research
- Writing credit recommendation notes, ranking banks in the portfolio per fundamental value and view on companies. Identifying key themes in sectors and writing sector notes. Hands on experience in banking and insurance sector preferably of US and Japan.
- Building detailed projected financial model using operating drivers and segment details. Maintaining peer comps and databases relevant to the sector.
- Forming relative value opinion on bonds, understanding on bond technical
- Quarterly earnings coverage for the portfolio.
- Actively tracking news for the portfolio and performing impact analysis.
- Tracking regulatory developments pertaining to the sector.
- Ensuring high scores on customer satisfaction surveys
- Provide guidance to teams and review or do quality checks on client deliverables or projects. Train and mentor junior members in the team
- CA / MBA Finance / CFA with minimum 4-5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of investment grade and/or high yield in the US. Knowledge/experience in other areas of credit research is desirable.
- Project and People Management Skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.