The Investment Analyst would ensure the competitiveness of Tech startups (‘Investee’ or ‘Targets’) funded by our clients (Investor or Tech Fund) by devising business strategies, investment plans and regularly conditions of the said Investee and the relevant industry driven by technology, to ensure a positive outlook for the Investee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform commercial and financial due diligence and analysis on Targets and recommend an investment decision for the Investor
- Assistance in developing an investment policy aligned to Tech Fund strategy and investment criteria for evaluating Targets
- Creating financial models that enhance return on investment of projects and financial planning
- Preparation financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments - Information Memorandum, Term Sheet, SSHA, etc.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management report for the Tech Fund with respect to investments in Targets (from commercial and finance perspective)
- Liaising with the representatives from Investors, Targets, legal team, regulators, etc. with a view to expanding funding access while improving market perception
- Conducting market research on the industry and gather market intelligence to enhance management of Tech Fund
- Participating in financial briefing provided by the investment managers and analysts internally and externally
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor with respect to the Tech Fund and the investments