Consultant /Senior Consultant – Transaction Advisory Services
4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Firm is seeking to recruit Senior Consultants, who have relevant experience and skills in Transaction Advisory Services. The Senior Consultant has the primary responsibility for execution of the engagement they have been assigned and report the deliverables in time to the engagement manager. Recruitment is for an opening in the TAS (India Delivery Centre) team based in Mumbai which services clients in the Middle East region.
Role Responsibilities - The key responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Obtain business understanding of target company by undertaking discussions with management. Perform secondary research on the company and industry.
- Analyse historical financial and operational results of target companies by reviewing financial statements and management accounts.
- Execute due diligence engagements by liaising with target management to obtain information via virtual data rooms. Perform required procedures to analyse information received.
- Identify key risks and opportunities relevant to the proposed transaction and compile due diligence findings in a report.
- Prepare of financial models/business plans from scratch based on assumptions provided by client management.
- Undertake Enterprise Valuation using Discounted Cash Flow and Relative valuation methods.
- Prepare Information Memorandums, Pitch decks and teasers for sell-side engagements.
- Maintain strong client focus by being responsive to client requests and developing/maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay informed of current business, economic and regulatory developments relevant to our clients.
- Assist in engagement administration, including maintaining files, managing timelines, and reporting hours and expenses for budgeting purposes.
Professional Experience and Education requirements
Seeking candidates with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Business Valuations
- Business and Financial Due Diligence Reviews
- Deal Advisory including buy-side/sell-side, equity placement
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Finance.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline / CA/ CFA (or working towards qualification) is preferred
- 3-5 years of Relevant experience (Transaction Advisory) is required
- Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to develop detailed and interactive financial models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under time and deadline pressure
Key Personal Attributes
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- High energy individual possessing excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting to senior audiences.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent time management skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
- Regular reading habits to stay abreast of new trends & developments and exhibit high level of confidentiality.
- Enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations is essential.
Selected personnel will be based out of our Mumbai office.
Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for. In the Middle East Region, Protiviti’s member firm is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, forensic and fraud investigation, human capital and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.