Investment Specialist, Multi Asset
Title: Investment Specialist, Multi Asset
Department: Client Solutions Group
Location: Gurgaon (India)
Reports To: Team Manager
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures. Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
Integrity - Doing the right thing, every time and putting the client first
Trust - Empowering each other to take the initiative and make good decision
Our employees should be:
Brave - Challenge the status quo, be accountable and speak up
Bold - Act with conviction, encourage diverse thinking and keep things simple
Curious - Learn to do new things in better ways and encourage fresh thinking
Compassionate - Have empathy, care for colleagues, clients and the community
About the Client Solutions Group
Fidelity Solutions and Multi Asset is a global team managing a wide range of asset types including equities, bonds, real estate, infrastructure and other alternatives. The client base is divided broadly equally between retail/wholesale and institutional. Around half of our clients are based in Europe, including the UK, with the remainder split between Asia, Japan and the Middle East.
The main objective of the Client Solutions Group is to support the development and growth of Fidelity’s business – by delivering client servicing, product and investment specialism and client engagement. To achieve this, the team is responsible for representing the investment capabilities of the Solutions and Multi Asset team to prospective and existing clients, providing comprehensive and outstanding reporting on portfolios, promoting thought leadership, and generating marketing material to support sales activity.
The team are also responsible for supporting and developing the engagement model with investment teams, Portfolio Research and Engineering Group, SAA/Macro and distribution to ensure that new solutions are fit for purpose, in line with client requirements and co-ordinating with investment teams to develop new products and innovation. This requires strong engagement with the distribution, investment management and senior management to evaluate new business opportunities, assess and ensure that the solutions design and strategies delivered to clients are consistent with the investment management approach across the business as well as building relationships with key strategic clients. Success in this field requires a strong knowledge of investments, a deep and ongoing knowledge of portfolio strategies, a capacity to communicate these in different formats and an ability to support sales teams through direct client relationships where appropriate. The Client Solutions Group is a globally-integrated team with representatives in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Gurgaon (India).
Purpose of your role
- The individual will join Fidelity’s Client Solutions Group, supporting client-facing and product activity for Fidelity’s global distribution business. As well as working closely with the Multi Asset Investment Directors and Client Solutions Investment Directors, Investment Specialists liaise with the Portfolio Managers and the global sales force.
- Responsibilities include the production of a wide range of written material to support client engagement. This includes pitch books and product presentations, reporting materials, marketing and training collateral, editorial content and thought leadership, RFP/RFI submissions, competitor analysis and responses to client queries.
- Collaboration with Investment Directors to design, create and enhance collateral to articulate Fidelity’s capabilities - both on existing investment strategies as well as evolving disciplines.
- The individual will use their experience of the multi asset investment industry to help the team deliver quality support, excellent client service and effective new business generation
- The individual will act as an agent for growth of the Solutions & Multi Asset business, remain focused on efficiency and profitability and ensure excellence of client service
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Significant experience in multi asset management or related investment businesses
- Experience in investment writing and content production (in a variety of formats)
- Broad knowledge of wholesale and institutional client types
- Robust technical understanding of the drivers and benefits of a wide range of multi asset strategies and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of working in a large team, and engagement with stakeholders
- A grounding in portfolio theory and investment concepts
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Excellent capability with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with financial data - using Thomson Reuters Datastream, Eikon or other third party systems
- A client and service focused mindset
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) jobs in Full Time
- Banking Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) jobs in Full Time
- Corporate Finance Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) jobs in Full Time
- Economics Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) jobs in Full Time
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) jobs in Full Time