The candidate would be responsible for
- Supporting the analyst team for a large Buy-side client specializing in an accounting based proprietary valuation
- Assist in maintaining proprietary valuation models for the client
- Apply customized accounting adjustments to evaluate true economic value of a company
- Actively involved in supporting analysts during earnings season including, updating models, forecasting using consensus and providing summary of results for internal circulation.
- In-depth analysis of financial statements including notes to accounts to ensure high level of data accuracy.
- Reading and analyzing company presentations, call transcripts, broker reports to capture the relevant impact on overall company valuations
- Tracking and analyzing news flows, daily share price movements and managing databases for respective stocks.
- Work on ad-hoc analysis on accounting parameters across companies and sectors
Experience - Fresher to 6 Months