Senior Product/Research Analyst
- Analysing and interpreting data related to macroeconomics and effectively run processes to gather relevant data from primary/secondary sources.
- Driving our end to end research process, including investment idea-generation, thematic concept development, collating expert interviews/meetings.
- Supporting the Product and Research team in evaluating new investment opportunities through market research, product reviews, financial analysis, competitive analysis, and statistical due diligence.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize fragmented information from multiple sources into a coherent summary by driving insights, and to develop structured communications through engaged methods that are easy to understand.
- Producing well-researched, fact-based output in consistency with defined objective.
Product Research and Analytics:
- Assist the product team in product selection across various Asset Classes, including Mutual Funds, Third Party Equity PMS’, AIFs, Bonds, Structures and any other product.
- Proactively identify new investment opportunities and follow-up on inbound leads of the product manufacturers/third parties.
- Understand the product selection philosophy, understanding the product structure, the risk-return profile and the taxation impact of all products.
- Communicating findings to investment committee and preparing the minutes and key actionable from the IC meetings.
- Liaise with internal teams for timely execution of the actions discussed in the IC meetings.
- Establish and maintain communication with internal team members, understand needs, resolve issues.
- Collaborate, contribute and prepare market outlook for periodic client reviews.
- Carrying out monthly performance review of the recommended mutual funds/products.
- Preparing MF/Products one-pagers on the most recommended funds, as well as comparative notes on specific funds on selective/need basis.
- Preparation/evaluation of dashboards and internal reporting of the client portfolios.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and proficiency in applied statistics
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools, especially Excel and PPT
- Deep curiosity, and a passion for the intersection between macroeconomics and investment opportunities.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Self-motivated and an independent learner with desire to work in team-centric environment
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members and work as a team-player.
- Master’s degree required, preferably majors in Economics or Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 4-7 years of relevant work experience in wealth investment, banking or investment advisory firm.
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with platforms such as Bloomberg, Morningstar, ACE, Capitaline will be an added advantage.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters