- Undertake complete portfolio analysis for HNI, Ultra HNI and corporate clients.
- Cross-sell products and services to clients as per their lifestyle needs, risk requirements while keeping in mind their overall financial objectives.
- Understand clients’ needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services.
- Recommend strategies that clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, setting up of trusts, formulating of Wills, Tax issues, besides just investment planning to ensure that you are positioned as the client’s primary consultant.
- Prepare financial plans and Investment Policy statement for the clients.
- Support investment professionals or relationship managers to cultivating or enhancing client relationships.
- Analyze each client portfolio on an ongoing basis to ensure that the overall Asset Allocation is in line with long term objectives; Assess the needs for Asset Rebalancing; Identify laggards in the portfolio and analyze if such underperformance is temporary or if it needs a portfolio action.
- Call clients periodically to review their investment needs and to determine whether market changes, life situations, economic trends, or financial performance require a portfolio reassessment.
- Maintains and builds referral channel and develop strong partnerships to ensure investment needs of current and potential customers are met or exceeded.
- Provide various Investment performance reports and summaries to the clients.
- Maintaining a log of client concerns or feedback and evaluate them for better success rates.
- Maintain adequate documentation for actions taken on behalf of the client or advise offered to the clients.
Research and Analytics
- Assist the team in analyzing complete spectrum of financial products
- Calculating the returns of various asset classes and the scheme at a set frequency
- Evaluating the product basket based on parameters like standard deviation, beta, rolling returns, sharpe ratio, etc
- Keep abreast of various regulatory and the policy changes, market trends, revenues offered, etc
- Preparing client specific presentations
- Updating various marketing and product related literature or documents
- Research, investigate and regularly update the team regarding available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into client portfolios.