The DevOps Engineer position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Analytics team. He / She will introduce new tools and technologies to improve scale and efficiency of Versor systems and processes. We are seeking candidates who have excelled in engineering specifically computer science. Prior experience in investments and finance is beneficial but not mandatory.
This role is ideal for candidates who are passionate about technology and excited to develop and implement automation tools.
- Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications.
- Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools.
- Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline.
- Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating and drive greater business value.
- Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset.
- B.E., B. Tech., M. Tech., or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline from a top tier institute.
- Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with languages like Python or C#
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines and tools like – Github Actions, Jenkins, Git, Maven etc
- Experience in application monitoring, data analytics, containerization tools like New Relic, Tableau, Docker, etc.
- Experience in configuration management, and automation tools like - Puppet, Chef, Selenium, Test Complete, etc.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / DevOps software development methodologies.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MS SQL Server and Postgres.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills