Assistant Manager / Manager
What is the roles objective?
- Conceptualize and create presentations for a variety of needs like pitching to new institutional clients, explaining our fund positioning, market update PPTs for Portfolio Managers, event specific presentations like budget, sector updates etc.
- Update & maintain existing presentations, team profiles, annual notes, quarterly notes, attribution reports, board packs etc.
- Interpret data independently to create portfolio performance commentary and charts.
- Assist in answering interview questions in media articles, journals, magazines, wealth managers, family offices, IFAs etc.
- Improve our visibility and brand recall digitally with quality content.
- Domestic and offshore query handling – attribution, performance, holdings data, macro commentary, ad-hoc commentaries/questionnaires
- Coordinate institutional client requests for data, DDQ, presentations, reports, factsheets, competitor analysis etc. with relevant teams / external parties for the hedge fund, UCITS and other funds
- Monthly commentaries and attribution for offshore strategies.
- Source and build a repository of all relevant materials (slides, reports, data points, performance files) like from MSCI, legal counsel, distribution partners etc.
What skills do you need to possess?
- Excellent numerical, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships.
- Strong level of self-direction, ownership and initiative.
- Ability to think creatively around marketing messages and materials.