Equity Research Associate Intern
Work from Office only.
Avise Analytics is offering an exceptional 6 months internship opportunity for all CFAs, CFA L3 & CFA L2 candidates who aim at becoming a world-class equity research analyst. The participants would not only learn to write institutional level research reports but will also acquire powerful skills in valuing any publicly listed stocks from varied industries and regions. With our strong emphasis on ‘learning by doing’ approach, this program is developed with a goal of creating well-rounded, senior research professionals.
This program aims at making each participant self-sufficient in managing the complete value chain of equity research process ranging from questioning the management, building the financial model, writing the research report, distributing the coverage over premium news terminals, discussing the company prospects with the institutional investors, etc.
While each experience differs by division, you can expect:
- Experience and exposure across a variety of sectors and equity research services
- Mentoring from senior professionals
- Deep understanding of Market Data, Financial Analysis, Ratio Analysis, FInancial Modeling, Corporate Presentation, Investment Pitch Decks, Comprehensive Report Writing on Companies
- Consideration for a full-time offer based on demonstrated performance and potential
- Live projects with full guidance and support.
Minimum Qualification Required: CFA L1 cleared and B.COM (H)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seniority Level: Internship
Job Function: Research, Finance, Analyst
Security Deposit: Rs.30,000/-* (100% refundable upon completion of the internship tenure)
What we look for in candidates:
Successful interns can multitask and manage a variety of projects in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, along with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. We look for individuals who are energetic and bring enthusiasm to the team. You should have a strong academic background and an interest in pursuing a career in the capital markets. A background in accounting or finance is a must.
About Avise Analytics:
Founded in 2012, Avise Analytics is the fast growing equity research firm in the United States that authors institutional quality equity research reports, with special focus on Micro-Cap and Small-Cap companies that are undervalued and lack adequate coverage.
It is an approved research contributor on premier investor platforms such as Thomson Reuters, Factset, Zacks and Capital IQ.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Internship jobs in Bachelors