Analyst - Investment Research
• This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for initiating, executing and delivering quality investment research to the discerning global clients.
• Such a person should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution
• Excellent financial modelling and advance excel skills (Pivot table, cohort analysis, VBA macro)
• Superior knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting and valuation methodologies
• High level communication skills with the ability to express views clearly and succinctly
• 2 years’ experience in Investment research / Valuation services would be preferred
• Strong accounting and finance knowledge and advance excel expertise
Soft skills & Behavioral skills:
• Top notch analytical and communication skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated.