Manager - Product
5 days left
- Developing and maintaining institutional sales material and presentations for the firm’s products across mutual funds and alternative funds.
- Track macro themes, identify drivers of risk & returns for each asset class and create/position relevant investment solutions for different scenarios.
- Interact with the sales team and also with product teams at key third party distribution partners to gather, develop, and translate investment solutions through investment products.
- Be involved with planning, defining, and delivering new products and also provide pre-sales support to existing products, which support the investment advisory and sales process.
- Source and interpret external market intelligence from a domestic as well as global perspective, and identifying new business opportunities/product enhancements.
- Preparing comprehensive written responses to RFP's (Request for Proposal/RFI's (Request for Information)/ DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaire) requests from clients and prospects globally
- Liaise with Investments, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Fund accounting and other departments as needed
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative data requests from internal and external business partners.
- Work with Sales team to answer ad hoc requests.