Analyst- Structured Credit
- Alpha Alternatives (https://www.alt-alpha.com/) is a multi-asset class asset management platform driven by alpha generation and partnerships, based out of India and Singapore. The platform is well capitalized with significant prop capital and over 2,500 Cr. of committed assets under management.
- We create alternative investment products across Equities, Commodities, Credit and other alternative asset classes that target high returns with superior risk-return characteristics for our investors and our own proprietary capital.
- We are seeking a CFA/MBA graduate with 0-2 years of work experience, looking forward to an extremely intense and challenging role in the initial years of his/her career in our hedge fund-styled investing platform. As an Analyst in the Structured Credit Business, you will be working with an associate on credit transactions across various elements such as evaluation to understand the financial viability of a company, transaction structuring, documentation, execution, and monitoring.
- We expect you to have higher energy, higher intellectual capability and a desire to handle bigger responsibilities than an average CFA/MBA of your age/experience . If you demonstrate good leadership qualities, you can expect to migrate to an important role on the business-side. In the long run, if you do well, you can expect to create disproportionately higher value for yourself.
- Candidates applying from cities other than Mumbai, shall have a clear conviction about moving to Mumbai before applying. Office location will be in Dadar, Mumbai.