Analyst/ Sr. Analyst - Equity Research
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for initiating, executing and delivering quality investment research to the discerning global clients.
- Such a person should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution.
- Excellent financial modeling skills with ability to understand and formulate business drivers (revenue, cost, etc.)
- Superior knowledge of concepts of finance & accounting, valuation methodologies and stock analysis
- Strong writing skills with the ability to lay out investment arguments and theses lucidly
- High level communication skills with the ability to express views clearly and succinctly
- Analytical thinking is required to enable him / her to structure and guide research / consulting assignments with clients, and manage the project internally.
- CA's, CFA’s or MBA’s
- 2 years’ experience in Equity research / Investment research / Valuation services would be preferred
- Strong finance knowledge and expertise in any particular industry/sector would be an advantage.
Soft skills & Behavioral skills:
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Self starter and highly motivated.