Junior investment team member
Atman Capital Management is a boutique asset management firm with a strong investment track record. The firm invests in publicly listed companies in India on behalf of its clients.
1) Investment research: Write reports on stocks & relevant sectors. Training will be provided, but prior experience is a positive.
2) Liaising with custodian & administrator on trade verification and settlement in client accounts.
3) General administrative tasks.
Required Experience & Skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a financial services firm
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Team player
- Self-starter with a positive, proactive outlook
- Attention to detail
- A demonstrable interest in investing, stock markets and/or stock-picking is a plus
- You will be working towards Level III of the CFA qualification
Local candidates living and working in Bangalore on a full-time basis will be preferred
Minimum required qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, CFA Level 2 Pass
Start Date: January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org