Intern – Research
2 days left
The role is a part of the Fixed Income/Credit Research team which supports several multi-billion-dollar asset managers across the globe. The KRA of the role is to analyze relevant data/companies in an efficient and time-bound manner while working in a real-time delivery environment. He/She should be adept in data extraction, analysis, and should be passionate about numbers. This role provides brings an opportunity to work on Live projects which would span across multiple asset classes within Fixed Income/Credit Research.
- Developing extensive financial models capturing historical financial data
- Analyzing companies via financial analysis, evaluation of industry positioning, assessment of management and strategy, among other factors
- Keep track of relevant news for the portfolio and analyze the potential impact
- Working alongside senior analysts to perform ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio positions
- Works well under pressure - must be able to remain calm and focused while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, unstructured and dynamic work environment
- Team-oriented/strong communication - must be able to work with people of diverse skills and personalities towards a common goal of effectively managing large portfolios
- Strong acumen with financial data (P/L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow) and concepts
- Focus towards attention to detail in capturing research ideas capturing financial and business risk aspects
- Excellent verbal communication and business writing skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team-oriented.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates pursuing or having completed MBA (Finance), CA, CFA, FRM, CAIA will have a preference