Intern - Investment Banking
Internship period: 6-12 months
To work with closely with the Corporate Finance (Investment Banking) team of a multi-national financial institution focused on providing advisory services to mid-market and large corporates for mergers & acquisitions (domestic as well as cross-border) and fund raising. We are largely a sector agnostic firm with a strong focus across consumer, healthcare, industrials and renewable energy industries.
The intern is expected to support the team of bankers across various levels for origination and execution of transactions.
1. In depth research on the identified sectors
2. Sector mapping of shortlisted industries
3. Analysis of financial statements
4. Creating financial model from scratch
5. Valuation analysis – DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions
6. Preparation of high-quality presentations – pitch decks, deal materials such as teaser, information memorandum, investor and client update presentations, etc.
1. CFA Level 2 pass out with commerce / engineering background
2. Good proficiency of MS office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
3. Good understanding of finance – ratios, cash flow, FCFF & FCFE, WACC, etc.
4. Good communication skills
5. Experience of working on platforms / financial databases such as Capital IQ, VCC, EMIS will be preferable