Technical Analyst (Global Markets)
5 days left
- This is an opportunity to work in a German based asset management manager with AUM of $300+ mn (at its Mumbai office) which invests across most asset classes and sectors globally.
- The role involves working besides a local team of equity analysts to support the Portfolio Manager (PM) in technical analysis on equity, currency & commodity market
- Generating and suggesting of intraday as well as next day ideas and strategies to the management.
- The Analyst will be measured over and through time of the efficacy of investment ideas and recommendations.
- Preparing technical analysis and reports of assigned global markets and stocks, like S&P500, DJIA, DAX, EURUSD, Crude Oil, Gold, …
- Maintaining investment thesis, the trading documentation
- Preparing weekly fundamental and technical reports
- Monitor the latest developments of the underlying instruments in the portfolio
- Generating new ideas for continuous improvements in trading systems and technical trading rules
- Backtesting trading systems on historic data
Preferred knowledge / skills:
- Keen interest in technical analysis research
- Understanding trading based on indicators & technical rules as well as on mass psychological behavior
- Good knowledge of stock and/or commodity and currency markets
- Ethical, Honest, Hard working, able to work in a team environment